SAP BO Online training
In these days demand for professionals who are experts in SAP BO increases quite rapidly over last five years. We provide the best SAP BO online training from industry experts. We consider it is not just any course to teach certain topics. we give you completed understanding on sap business objects.
As the technology evolves day to day, clients are more interested for a interactive reporting tools. That why we are concentrating on the latest updated SAP BO tools in our online training program. We mainly concentrates on Web Intelligence (Webi), dashboard and SAP Design studio online training. We also provide the online training on IDT(information design tool).
This SAP BO online training program is of 45 days duration.
SAP BO online training course content:
- Introduction to DW and BI Components
- Data warehousing Concepts—-OLTP/ETL/DW/BI/Publishing
- Schema—Star Schema, Extended Star Schema
- BO XI4.0 Architecture
- Client tier components
- Application tier components
- Intelligence tier components
- Processing tier components
- Data Tier Components
- Comparison of SAP BW BI with SAP BO BI Tools.
2) Information Design tool and Using 3.x Universe Designer.
- Introduction to Universe Designer and Information design tool.
- Universe designing strategies.
- Working with Projects.
- Creating Connections—RDBMS/OLAP/SAP
- Creating Data Foundation.
- Adding Tables, setting Table properties
- Joins and Cardinality
- Resolving the loops thru Alias and Context
- Resolving the Fan Trap and Chasm Trap
- Setting Data Foundation Properties.
- Creating Business Layer:-
- Building a Business Layer—Relational, OLAP
- Business Layer objects—Folder, Dimension, Measure, Attribute.
- Parameters and List of Values
- Using Navigation path, Queries and Aggregate awareness.
- Refreshing Business Layer.
- Using the Query Panel.
- Checking the Integrity.
- Publishing Resources and Managing Security.
- Working with Multi Source Universe Designing.
- Converting Universes from 3.x to 4.0.
- Overview of 3.x Universe Designing
3) Webi Rich Client (Web Intelligence).
- Web Intelligence—–Introduction.
- Creating, Importing and Exporting web intelligence Documents.
- Working with Queries in the Report
- Controlling the Queries Access and retrieve of the data.
- Scope of analysis and Query Context
- Combined Queries and Merging of the Dimensions, Purging.
- Ranking and Filtering.
- Alerter, Sections, Breaks and Sorts.
- Calculations, Formulas and Variables
- Displaying the data in Tables and Charts.
- Formatting of the report.
- SAP Bex Queries Reporting–Using BICS connection.
4) Crystal Reports.
- Introduction to Crystal reports.
- Sections of the Report, Sorting, Grouping, Selection
- Formatting and Charting of the report.
- Cross Tab Reporting, OLAP Reporting.
- Formulas, Prompts and Alerts.
- Groups and calculations.
- Sub reports and Hyperlinks.
- SAP Reporting
5) Dashboard Designer 4.0.
- Introduction-Creating Visualization and Updating data to Visualization
- Designing the Simple Dashboard and Components of Xcelsius Visualizations.
- Connection to Universe and Creating Dashboards
- Creation of Dashboards based on Webi Documents.
- Creation of Dashboards based on Crystal reports.
- Creation of Dashboards from SAP Sources.
- Using Different Components of Visualizations—Charts, Containers, Selectors, Maps.
- Designing the Dynamic Dashboards by Using
- Live Office.
- Query as Web Service.
6) BO Widgets.
- Installing the BI widgets.
- Using Bi Widgets to access BI content.
- Working with BI widgets.
- Importing the Xcelsius, webi documents as Widget.
- Other features of Widgets.
7) Voyager/Olap Connection Wizard or Analysis for OLAP
- Creation of Voyager/OLAP connections at CMC Level
- Generating the reports by using Charts, sorting, Filtering and ranking the data.
- Saving and sharing the Voyager workspaces
- Working with SAP BW system.
8) BI Launch Pad(Info view), BO-Publisher
- Using BO Publisher.
- Publishing the Report .
- Viewing the Report By using Info view and BI Launch Pad
9) LUMIRA and MS analysis For Office, Design Studio.
10) BO Explorer, Upgrade Manager, Lifecycle Manager, etc.
Where we are ?
We are on online, we offer this SAP BO online training for people across the world. We had taught people in US, UK, London, Canada, India,singapore,netherlands , washington, Hyderabad, bangalore, malaysia and many other countries/cities.