SAP BASIS Online Training
Aurora provide best SAP BASIS online training in India,usa,UK.We are Global Interactive Learning company started by proven industry experts with an aim to provide Quality Training in the latest IT Technologies.
It is easy to learn the SAP BASIS module if you follow the structured and tested training roadmap with milestones to compare your progress on a timeline. At Aurora SAP BASIS online training in USA UK India,the instructor keeps a sharp eye on your progress and assigns extra attention to students who are in need of it.
- Basis Roles & Responsibilities
- Advantages of SAP & Advantages of Netweaver
- Presentation Layer, Application Layer,
- Database layer
- SAP R/3 architecture in detail.
The System Central Interfaces:
- Dispatcher Process
- Work Process Architecture
- Services : Work Process Types (Dialog, Background, Spool, Enqueue, Update, Message&Gateway Servers)
Installation of SAP, Post Installation Activities:
- Applying Sap License
- STMS Configuration between Landscapes.
- Creating RFC Connections
- Import the profiles into SAP level.
- Other post installation activities.
- Oracle Architecture
- Connectivity Mechanism of work process to Database
- Starting & Stopping Database
- Working on Database Parameters
- Configure Listener services
- Table space Administration (Table spaces,
- Data files extending and segments)
- BR Tools administration
- Configuring the database backup(Offline/Online)
- Configuring the Re-do log Backup
- Monitoring The Database growth for capacity planning
- Monitoring Database logs related to schedule job.
- Single user administration
- Mass User administration
- LSMW Script running
- Central User administration(CUA)
- Role Administration and authorizations
- Missing authorization.
Handling the End User Problems:
- Work Process Monitoring
- Back ground Job scheduling & Administration.
- Daily system Monitoring & Updating
- Logon Load Balancing to dynamically to Load between the systems
- Profile management to configure Memory ,CPU, Buffer process
- Operation Modes to Dynamically Switch Between the processes.
- Client Creation & Deletion
- Client Copies (Local, Remote, Export & Import)
- Troubleshooting client copies
The Change and Transport System:
- SAP DATA types.
- Change request creations.
- Configuration of Transport Domain.
- Distributing and verifying TMS
- Configuration between systems.
- Creating the Transport Layer, Transport
- Routes, and Transport Groups.
- Import transport request to between systems
- Support packs & Enhancement packages, add-ons, plug-in Support patches, and Add-ons,
- Enhancement upgrade procedure.
- Introduction to workload analysis
- Performance analysis monitors
- R/3 memory management
SAP Printing system
- SAP Spool system Architecture
- Introduction to SAP Access Methods
- Defining R/3 Printer Devices
- Managing spool Requests
- The SAPLPD Driver Program
- TEMSE object Database